This machine can only be ordered in 110Volt.
You will need an adapter/transformer to make this machine work and therefore, Atec does NOT offer any warranty on this machine.
The all new M1 Jr. is the fastball only version of the popular M1 pitching machine.
This machine is great for younger age groups and machine pitch leagues, with its lightweight portability and easy setup.
With speeds of 30-70 MPH, this will allow the machine user to throw a straight fastball to match any player’s abilities.
It’s built using the same technology, processes and materials as ATEC’s other industry leading pitching machines.
Similar to other high-end ATEC machines, the M1 Jr. is also equipped with a dual-durometer concave wheel. This wheel is engineered to increase the wheel’s grip on the ball which maximize both pitch speed and accuracy.
The M1Jr. also features a tilting throwing head, which allows the machine to throw ground balls and fly balls.
- Compatible for use with regulation leather softballs as well as dimple and foam machine softballs
- Concave wheel treads increase ball grip and maximize pitch accuracy
- Dual durometer wheel hubs increase maximum pitch speed and minimize recovery time
- Quick Change Tilt System allows you to change the throwing hand and axis-of-rotation of pitched balls
- Durable steel frame and wide base tripod absorb machine recoil for maximum accuracy
- ABS wheel guards help protect the operator and the machine wheels
|Compatible Ball Size||Softball (12 inch)|
|Compatible Ball Types||Leather, Dimple and Foam|
|Product Class||M-Series - Offensive Training Machine|
|Speed Range||30 - 70 MPH|
|Warranty||5 years (limited)|